Monday, April 30, 2007

This is a quilt that Anna and I had fun designing. We will be making it into a kit and selling it on Ebay. We will offer two fabric choices. The first kit will be three different star prints, the second will be three calico fabrics. We will also offer it with stars instead of the churn dash blocks. Quilting is so much fun!

Today is one of those days when I keep thinking of the verse, "Rejoice in the Lord always, and again I say rejoice!" (Phil 4:4) However, I cannot say this verse without thinking of Paul and Silas rotting in prison and yet were still praising God. (Acts 16:25)

One of the hardest lessons of motherhood that I had to learn is what little (big!) mirrors the children are. I can't tell the children to put a song in their heart and a smile on their face if Momma isn't first singing and smiling!

This morning I read a blog by a new mother who has a fussy newborn baby boy. She writes, "I work from son-up to son-down!" Funny how our biggest blessings rob us of the most sleep.

Enjoy this beautiful weather.

Many blessings ~ Kathie

No comments: