Saturday, March 7, 2009


Tonight we went to see a play at Cornerstone Presbyterian Church that was performed by their Poiema Homeschool Group. What an excellent production!
My children performed with this group five years ago, so we already knew it would be a topnotch performance. This year's play was about George Mueller, the famous missionary who started many orphanages.
As you can see, this is a Bob Jones University Press play. I am so thrilled that my children were able to see it. It was also a sort of reunion evening for us since we got to see many old friends.
Remember the snow pictures I shared with you just five days ago?! Well, those are long gone, as is the snow. Yesterday and today we enjoyed 75 degree weather. Tomorrow should be more of the same. So today we joined all the other southern Marylanders who were suffering from cabin fever, and off we went to the farmer's market. We found Uncle Norm doing the same thing.
Ruthie found this cowboot lamp for her bedroom nightstand. We thought $13 was a good deal for it. It sure was worth her excitement!
I'm not sure if you can see what this is, but it is a level that has bolts for hanging keys. I thought it was cute. We saw lots of farm animals and antiques.

My friend Joan, from Wyoming, sends me fun brain games from time to time. Well, today she sent me an email with the next picture. Joan says she can tell spring is right around the corner because they are seeing the deer wandering around now:
Aren't they cute?! And what a fun joke.

Well, I am being kicked off the computer since Sarah has an English paper due on Monday. Enjoy your weekend. We hope to spend more time out in the warm weather after worshipping our Lord in the morning.


Many blessings ~ Kathie

No comments: