Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Day 6 Bethany Beach

Today it is nice and warm, more like the Bethany Beach that we know and love. Mike and Maggie got in last night around midnight. So glad to have them with us again.

Mike took the children to play golf at the "Shell We Golf" seashell shop today in Rehoboth Beach. He won. The pictures above are from their website since I forgot to give my camera to Mike. Everyone had a great time. I stayed home since my head hurt from my cold, but once my Ibuprofen kicked in, I felt much better.

Good Housekeeping has a sweepstakes for $250,000.00 that you should be sure to enter. GH takes great pride in their spamfree and virusfree sweepstakes, so don't worry about setting yourself up for lots of emails or junkmail. There is no purchase necessary to enter, so be sure you click on the "Click Here" if you don't want to subscribe. Go here, http://www.mortgage.goodhousekeeping.com/. Good luck!

Tomorrow we go sailing, and I will be sure to take my camera. Have a nice day ~ Kathie

No comments: