Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Day 5 Bethany Beach

Today was another windy, cool day here at the beach. This is the view from our 2nd story balcony. We had fun sitting on the beach watching the huge waves. There were a lot of people on the beach (considering it's off-season and cold) and the lifeguard was on duty. But no one was swimming. I'm not even sure the lifeguard would have allowed it. After being on the beach, we spent the afternoon in the pool which was 86 degrees and perfect.
We've been playing a lot of board games while we've been here. Today I finally came down with the headcold that everyone else had, so I don't feel like doing much. I can't believe this is my second cold this year since I rarely get one.

We've been eating cowboy style, as in one-dish meals. We had dry granola for breakfast, homemade biscuits for lunch, and mashed potatoes for dinner. Lots of carbs, I know, but hardly any cleanup!

Maggie and Mike have just left home to come here. We are so thankful that Maggie was able to bring her math exam home to do. Tomorrow Mike plans a day of miniature golf, which is one of my children's favorite things to do.

Have a nice day. Many blessings ~ Kathie

No comments: