Thursday, April 8, 2010

We are excitedly waiting for a series of rainstorms to come to our county but so far the rains are staying just to our north. I am thankful for the technology of the weather doppler...I enjoy watching when storms are approaching.

Our family has been given permission to announce that we are having a new niece! Can you guess which brother? No, not my youngest brother...whom you would expect. My oldest brother!! Mike will be 52 when his daughter is born this fall. We are SO excited!


Leslie has two sons, Donovan and Brandon, and Mike has a son, Dustin. I wonder if they will give their princess an Irish name? Megan or Colleen? (Those are the only two I know.) We'll see!



This afternoon I was in Food Lion, and I saw these Cactus seeds! Have you ever seen anything like that? I bought a package, so I'll let you know how they do. You can buy them here at http://www.ferry-morse.com/.


If you like Subway, you will be pleased with their offer this Saturday. If you are allergic to dairy, please know that the lunchmeats in Subway's subs have lots of casein (dairy protein). But their veggie subs are good. (Wawa has dairyfree lunchmeats in their subs.) So pick up some subs and take it to your local park! Thanks for the info, Lynn!


I am glad it's almost Friday. Busy week but fun week. Today I carried Abigail on my right side for a while...and now my shoulder aches. Wasn't it just yesterday that I carried twin toddlers?! I need to get back in shape for all my future sets of twin grandbabies!


Enjoy your weekend. Many blessings ~ Kathie

1 comment:

Deb said...

Hi Kathie ~ thanks for the heads up on the great Subway sale. Tomorrow is our monthly quilt class and a time out for Sarah and me. I think we may just have to go to Subway for lunch!