Wednesday, June 11, 2008

She's a girl!

Beautiful Abigail June was born this morning at 1 am, in the middle of a loud thunderstorm. Simba said things were shaking inside the hospital. I was home praying fervently that the electricity would stay on where they were. Little Abigail looks so much like my babies, especially Sarah. Abigail is my first niece on my side of the family. Wait til she comes to visit and sees all the baby dolls and tea sets we have!!
Does my Dad look happy or what?! Sarah, Maggie and Anna went over this afternoon to meet Abigail. Oh what a wonderful time. Our family enjoys babies so much.


My sinuses have gotten worse, so today I am taking large doses of garlic and goldenseal root (natural antibiotics), as well as mullein (decongestant). I have very little energy, so I have only done the basic chores and many crossword puzzles. But I want to get well so I can meet little Abby!

Many blessings ~ Kathie

1 comment:

Susan said...

Hi Kathie, Congrats on your neice.

Are you rinsing your sinuses with salt water? That was one of the things that really helped me when I was having so much trouble.

Susan