Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Grandma and Grandpa left to go home to FL this morning. We had so much fun with them. These pictures were taken at Glenn's home. I forgot to take a picture of the beautiful waterfront, but I had fun snapping these pictures. Here's Grandma explaining how they're all gonna jump together (Grandma is a stickler for rules, especially in card games ~ boo hoo!).
So here they go! We decided we need to go to Lowes and get a longer and heavier rope for the next family get-together.
Here are the men gabbing. (l-r is Grandpa, Mike, Glenn)
I took this picture of Maggie talking to Sarah. Maggie has inherited her Daddy's knack of talking with his hands.
After a wonderful dinner of hotdogs, sausages, hamburgers, asparagus, baked beans and cole slaw, we sat around a bonfire until 8:30, then left for home. I was nervous about the bonfire in this drought, but all went well.

Last night we had dinner at our home and we served the usual roast beef dinner. After running around all day, I was almost too tired to eat. But it was fun sitting around the table talking. We only managed one round of cards with Grandma, then they had to leave.

We are very thankful that both sets of our parents are in good health and are still able to travel to see us. We are very mindful that our time with them is limited.

For my eBayers who are wondering why I only have one kit listed ~ no, I'm not quitting, just too busy to list. Hopefully I will be able to list two kits this afternoon. If you are waiting for the Churn Dash kits in red fabrics, Anna is almost finished putting those kits together.

Many blessings ~ Kathie

No comments: