Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Fish Fry!

I know this is my second post for today, but if you've been following my blog recently, you know that I keep having troubles posting pictures. So while we were eating dinner, I came up with an idea to try. I think it worked! I had no trouble loading these pictures. We had pan-fried Tilapea,
and pan-roasted, baby yukes (new Yukon potatoes), and no, they aren't bug-eaten! The little black specks are burnt garlic and herbs.
We really enjoyed this veggie combination.
And for dessert, freshly picked apples (from Mennonite neighbors).
So my experiment worked. Now onto my second problem to solve. I was reading in Isaiah recently about teaching and now I can't find it. I have tried looking up several words in the concordance, but I can only vaguely remember what it was I was reading about! I only remember that I wanted to look up the same passage in my Matthew Henry commentary. But I've read up to chapter 18 so far. Enough for the brain tonight. I'll pray about it and finish reading Isaiah tomorrow. Have a wonderful night's rest! ~ Kathie

No comments: