Sunday, November 22, 2009

Daniel 11:32b "But the people that do know their God shall be strong, and do exploits." Well, we do know God...and we have been doing exploits! I looked up exploits in the dictionary, and it means great deeds, adventures, or spirited acts. Yep, that's us!


Sorry I've been offline for a couple weeks. I was just plain busy. Once I stop posting it seems to be very hard to start up again. Hopefully I am back for awhile. It is very therapeutic for me to write.
Since today is Sunday, we are only home for a couple hours between services, so I don't have much time to do this post. The good thing is that Anna finally downloaded her pictures, so I have lots to share over the next week or two.


Last week our family started up a favorite old hobby...putting together puzzles. What fun! We've done 4 so far. I woke up with a crick in my neck...and there's no doubt what caused it!


Poring over puzzle pieces reminds me of reading the Bible. You can read the same verse many times over your lifetime, and each time you get a different blessing from it. Puzzle pieces also look different every time you study them!
Yesterday was the annual ensemble recital for Anna and Lizzie. They had a lot of fun. Lizzie played two pieces and Anna played one. That's my mom turning pages. Mom teaches piano to my four youngest children. (The oldest two have graduated.)

Anna played her piece with her Grandma. It was a very enjoyable recital.
At the end of the recital the students pose for group pictures. Usually we know half the students (from 6 teachers) but yesterday we barely knew any.
Anna and Lizzie went to Florida with Mike two weeks ago. I will share their pictures this week. There were three highlights to the trip...staying with Grandma and Grandpa, horseback riding with cousins in Ocala, and visiting St. Augustine, FL. I haven't seen the pics either, so it will be fun for me too!

Hope you are looking forward to Thanksgiving week. We are going to my parents' home a mile away, so I should have any easy time of it. The only bad part is that Maggie's therapy will be canceled for 4 days. That means she'll be in pain by Monday. So that is my prayer this week...that Maggie will not be overcome with pain next weekend.


Many blessings ~ Kathie

No comments: