Monday, August 25, 2008

Mud fun! I'm not sure what started this, I just know that my three youngest children had a lot of fun playing in the mud today. It is muggy outside, so I'm sure it feels good. The pool temp is 77...probably the same temp as the water coming from the hose. Sure brought back wonderful memories of the mudhole we had at River Valley Ranch. I wonder if they still have it.
This afternoon we dug up our first 4 cups of fingerlings for dinner ~ yummy! They are just as good as I remember. For dinner we had leftover slaw, leftover salad, leftover stirfried rice and veggies, leftover garlic bread, and fingerlings. Perfect!
Maggie's chiropractor from Texas called and asked us to start Maggie on regular Posture Pump therapy. This is an effort to put the curve back in Maggie's neck bones. So every evening Maggie lies like this while we pray.
Here's the demonstration of how the posture pump works. There are 2 versions, one for lower back and one for neck. Some people use both. I'll let you know how Maggie does with it.

We got 30 seconds of light rain this afternoon. We're hoping to get a little more with the second round later tonight. If you'd like to join my young'uns in their mud fun, come on over. I'm sure they'd welcome you!


Many blessings ~ Kathie

No comments: