Saturday, May 26, 2007

This morning we made pancakes for breakfast. Lizzie made some on a cast iron pan on the stove and Ruthie (age 7) used the "perfect pancake" pan that is pictured. It worked wonderfully! I bought this pan at the thrift shop yesterday for $2, which is actually overpriced for a thrift shop. But I really wanted to try it, so it was worth it. It is one of the few things that lives up to its name! You can buy one on ebay for cheap but with shipping it'll run around $5. Or, you can wait for it to show up in your local thrift shop! I would recommend this pan for children starting at age 5 or 6 if they are like my children and can cook all the basics by then.

That's all for now. Just wanted to let you know that I really like this pan:-)

Many blessings ~ Kathie

No comments: