Saturday, May 5, 2007

mothers-day-120-pix-wide.jpg

Okay Moms! This one is for us!

Go on over to this wonderful blog called, "5 Minutes for Mom," and check out the many contests that they are having this week. One of the contests is for an iPod. I know I'm supposed to be excited about that but...what is an iPod? Never mind, don't tell me.

I am feeling a little better today. Spent the day cutting out fabric. I even did some weeding and mowing the lawn. I mowed with a push mower and my back is letting me know that I can't spend the first day mowing a whole bunch! It's nothing that a hot bath won't cure.

I was looking forward to weeding after the rain stopped, but the rain didn't stop! I enjoy pulling weeds when the ground is wet and the weeds pull up easily. Maybe the ground will still be wet on Monday.

Tomorrow is a busy day. Since most of us are still congested from headcolds, we won't be able to sing for special music. So Anna is going to play a sacred piece that she's been working on (on the piano). Then at 3 pm we have a piano recital in which Anna, Allen, Lizzie, and Ruthie will play. Then back to church and finally home. So I guess we will stay in Calvert County for the day.

Have a great Sunday. Keep your eyes on the Lord.

Many blessings ~ Kathie

No comments: