Thursday, May 3, 2007

Need I say more? Maggie and I have the headcold that Ruthie, Lizzie, Anna, and Allen gave us. I feel so miserable!

Usually if I feel the slightest sore throat coming on, I chop a clove of garlic and mix it with a teaspoon of cream cheese and spread it on a cracker. Then I eat it with a large glass of water. I do this three times a day and within 12 hours my sore throat disappears. But today my tummy is out of whack, so I knew I couldn't stomach the garlic.

My second line of defense is an over-the-counter medicine from Walmart called Coldeeze (I get the Equate brand) . They are like Halls but taste better with no menthol taste. But I didn't have any.

Hopefully a good night's rest will help me feel better tomorrow.

Have a nice weekend.

Many blessings ~ Kathie

No comments: